We have always thought of having more than one account handled on the same mobile phone. Snapchat being the most admired app these days, having multiple accounts of Snapchat on the same mobile makes it more accessible to use both accounts one by one. Now the question strikes: can you have two Snapchat accounts? Is it possible to have two accounts on the same device and use them one by one? If yes, then how to add two accounts simultaneously without the other account lagging or the application crashing. This article will take you on a step-by-step tour of adding another Snapchat account on one device.
- 0.1 Can I have Multiple Snapchat Accounts?
- 0.2 How to have Multiple Snapchat accounts?
- 0.3 Plus-points of having two Snapchat accounts
- 1 FAQs| Multiple Snapchat Accounts
- 2 Closure | Multiple Snapchat Accounts
Can I have Multiple Snapchat Accounts?
So, using two accounts eventually leads to logging out of one account and signing in to another one. This does not seem exactly what the people want by logging in two accounts at a time. However, there is no official way to access two Snapchat accounts together on a single device. Many of us might think that having a dual sim will make it work. Still, the problem lies the same: you have to sign out from one account to log in to another as this is not possible through direct way; there are many other indirect ways to use two accounts on the same mobile without signing out the previous one.
How to have Multiple Snapchat accounts?
For having multiple Snapchat accounts, you must ensure that you are currently using the latest version of Snapchat. Since Snapchat is an addictive social media platform, it has eventually led us to overcome longlines from our near ones. So, you can easily use more than one Snapchat account on one device with the help of clone apps available at the Play Store or App Store. Many different cloning apps are available for the users, which allows them to have a clone of their desired application and quickly run multiple accounts. Following are the steps to run multiple Snapchat accounts on your device: –
- For Android- You can use the Parallel Space app from Play Store. With this app, you can have multiple app accounts on the same android phone. In this case, you need to select Snapchat. Now, add Snapchat to the Parallel Space; you need to allow some permissions from the settings sections to proceed. Your Clone Snapchat application will now be created in the Parallel Space app. You have to open Parallel Space and open Snapchat there, and there you go; from the beginning, it will ask you to enter your username and password.
For logging into another Snapchat account on the same android device, you need to make sure that you are not using the same mobile number while logging into another account. The mobile number should be active as it will send the verification code on the number. After installing the cheat apps, you need to log in as you do on Snapchat, and the account will be accessible.
- For iOS- You can use the clone applications available on App Store (Multi Social app), install and then follow the same procedure for android devices and run multiple Snapchat accounts on your iPhone. But, for iPhone users, we all know that there are a lot of security issues as the operating system in any iOS device is very high, and eventually, it will figure out two accounts running on the same device. So, there is also a mod named Snapchat Phantom specially designed for iOS devices that allows you to run multiple Snapchat accounts on your iPhone.
You need to download the mod from pirated websites (as it is not available on the app store). Now attain the IPA version of this app on your iPhone. After installation, go to the app and select the icon with three lines at the top. You will see a “+” icon; click on that to add another Snapchat account to your phone. You can use as many Snapchat accounts as you want at once.
Plus-points of having two Snapchat accounts
Some of us use two profiles of our social media accounts; this helps us manage different things and manage everything separately. You can use two accounts for some official and social purposes. Managing both professions one by one without merging both profiles is needed. You can also stalk your friend’s profile with a separate anonymous account. One primary use could be to separate the personal and social activities you want to maintain individually for your close one and the other for the world.
FAQs| Multiple Snapchat Accounts
How to use 2 Snapchat accounts on Samsung?
You can use multiple Snapchat accounts on android devices by downloading clone applications like Parallel Space to make a clone of the application and use as many Snapchat accounts as you need.
Can I use 2 Snapchat accounts on the Snapchat app?
Can you have 2 Snapchat accounts with the same phone number?
No, you can not have different accounts with the same mobile number. Once registered with one mobile number, you cannot log in to it as a new account because Snapchat will know how to register with them.
Closure | Multiple Snapchat Accounts
Now you can use as many Snapchat accounts as you want with the multiple clone app that clones the required application and makes a double of it, allowing the user to have another account all fresh logged in for use. Considering some essential login factors, you can have as many accounts as possible on the same phone.
This would help many users who want to log into the same phone for official purposes or for those who want to have fun stalking their friend’s account. Logging into multiple accounts has become easy now, and almost everyone can have these clone apps downloaded into their mobile phones and use multiple Snapchat accounts on the go.