The Sims 4 is a life simulation game where you control virtual people known as ‘Sims’ and their world. You can create your own Sim and build their home, then guide them on how they spend their days. You can also make your Sims socialize with other people in the game or even move into another household. And there are tons of ways to customize your gameplay. But there are some parts or areas that are blurred when you play the game, the censored parts. And players have been searching for how to ‘remove blur Sims 4.’
If you’re tired of blurry Sims and want to fix them quickly, this post will teach you a few quick fixes for your game. If you don’t have time to read the whole article, feel free to scroll down and find instructions that seem suitable for your situation. The Sims 4 is one of the most popular games in history, with more than 11 million players already in 2014. But one thing that the game has struggled with is blurry graphics.
- 1 Remove Blur Sims 4 | Steps To Bypass The Censor
- 2 FAQs
- 3 Conclusion | Remove Blur Sims 4
Remove Blur Sims 4 | Steps To Bypass The Censor
The Sims 4, like other games in the series, lets you control a family of virtual people. While you can play the game without doing much cursing and abusing, others may want to let their sims unleash some foul language. Much like The Sims 3 before it, The Sims 4 also has a censor filter that prevents your Sim from saying certain things that contain certain tabooed language. The censor filter is effortless to bypass. As in other games in the series, the censor just prevents your Sim from saying certain words, showing some private areas.
If you want to get rid of censors in Sims 4, you can use a few simple and quick steps we have provided below. These are the solutions to the common problems caused by censors in Sims 4, such as characters with no clothes, censored words on social media, images without censorship, and other types of censorship.
Even if you are unfamiliar with the game, our article will seamlessly guide you through this process. You will learn how to activate uncensored in Sims 4, get rid of censorship, and find the names of censored objects or areas. You will also learn how to remove censors in Sims 4 and how you can prevent it from appearing again. This can be very helpful for beginners who want to know everything about their favorite game.
- Before trying anything else, we recommend you delete your saved data from your game. This will ensure that you don’t leave any of your mods behind. If your save file is deleted, a new one will be created from the beginning. This can help you have a clean and error-free game.
- As soon as you remove the saved data from your game, you can remove any other data uploaded to it, such as mods and changes to the game files. These steps are essential if you want to play Sims 4 without censorship. You can follow them in any order you wish to, but we recommend removing the mods first, as this is the easiest part of this process.
- If your game has been modified, you must remove these modifications as soon as possible.
- In order to remove censors in Sims 4 easily, you need to ensure that your game is completely free of any old files or updates. That means no new download or updates can be applied while your game is closed.
Step by step process to Remove blur in ‘Sims 4’
There are many different ways you can go about doing this. The easiest way to get rid of the censor is by going into the Mods folder and removing the mods that censor any parts of the game.
- Find your Sims 4 game folder on your computer
- Open the “Mods” folder and delete the “Censor” folder
- Delete all the files from the “Censor” folder, including “Sims4Censor.package” and “Censor_Data.package”
- Close out of all programs and start again in Safe mode or by turning off every other program before going into Origin, Steam, etc.
- Run your Sims 4 game, and your censor should be gone
You Might Like: Sims 4 Nude Mod: Download And Installation Guide 2022
The censor button will allow you to hide specific words, things, and characters in your game.
Does this game have the same controls as Sims 3?
No, it has its own set of controls. They’re intuitive and easy to use.
Is there a pre-build home I can move into?
There are two small pre-build homes to choose from if you’re just starting a new game. However, these are not available in Gallery Mode, so they cannot be shared with other players. It’s better to start your game in the neighborhood of your choice and build from there.
I want to play a censored version of ‘Sims 4’. How do I do this?
There are several censorship packs that are available for purchase on the Sims Store, such as Censor-Free Townie Pack or Censor-Free Toddler Stuff Pack.
Conclusion | Remove Blur Sims 4
We have covered all the possible options to uninstall censor in Sims 4. If you are still stuck, we recommend that you go back and take another look at the last couple of steps of this guide. You probably didn’t miss anything crucial, but it’s worth checking just in case. Restart your computer after you have completed the steps, and test to see if it works. If it does, you’re done! If not, keep reading.
Censoring is a difficult issue to confront, but at the same time, it can be an important one. When you censor things like nudity and swearing, you’re also hiding near-fatal sexual predators who use loopholes in language to lure their prey into a false sense of security. It becomes even more problematic when children are involved — kids are more susceptible to the harmful messages sent by these criminals than adults. The game ‘Sims 4’, being one of the most popular games in existence, has been under fire recently for its ability to censor things it deems inappropriate.